Our Tasting Room
ETIQUETTE AND DECORUM OF THE TASTING ROOM
Due to the fact that we are a small vineyard with an intimate tasting room, we have established policies that focus our efforts on our core customers and wine club members. Our staff members are trained to be firm regarding our policies, listed below, and while we realize that this may disappoint some of our prospective customers, we are hopeful that everyone will be respectful of these. We have adopted the following to ensure our customers are comfortable and enjoy their experience at Clovis Point!
Note: Our policies have been updated as of August 1, 2016.
- No limousines or buses.
- No re-arranging of patio or lawn furniture to accommodate a group.
- No food or beverage coolers of any kind permitted.
- No pets.
- With the exception of Clovis Point Wine, New York State Law prohibits the consumption of any other alcoholic beverages on our premises.
- Groups of 6 or more must make a reservation.
- Tables are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No ball, frisbee or lawn game playing of any kind permitted.
- Please check our calendar for early closings, due to a private event or wedding.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area near parking lot.
- Please drink responsibly.
We are located at 1935 Main Road, Jamesport. For directions, click here. We completed the renovation of our rustic yet elegant tasting room in 2007. Although this 1920′s potato barn was completely modernized, inside and out, its structure and charm remain intact. We believe we’ve created one of the North Fork’s most beautiful tasting and event facilities. Click here to see images of our tasting room and vineyard.The exterior is cedar shake with a slate-like roof and copper gutters and leaders. The large patio overlooks the vineyard. Inside, the long comfortable counter, bluestone floor, and mahogany doors and windows also overlook our vines, and create an atmosphere that’s both sophisticated and welcoming. We’re certain you’ll agree.
Master Tasting Flight of our Wines for $18
Cold Wine Flight for $12
Red Wine Flight for $10
Upon Request - Reservations must be made 48hrs in advance
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
Tastings conclude one hour before closing.
Click here for driving directions to our tasting room. Our hours of operation are as follows:
Sunday – Thursday: 11AM-6PM
Friday and Saturday: 11AM-7PM
On most weekends you can expect to hear live music at Clovis Point Winery and Vineyard. For music listings and other special event listings please check out our calendar to see what we have planned. Please join our mailing list to be notified of future events.