Rates & Conditions
The site fee for a party or wedding reception varies depending on the size, season, day and time of your event. Please contact us for specific details.
- Two Clovis Point employees must be present at your event (an additional employee will be required for events greater than 100 people) behind the tasting room bar, and will remain until the end of your event to lock up the premises. The fee is $200 per employee, which must be paid prior to the event. There will be an additional charge of $40 per hour per employee for each additional hour beyond five hours.
- We only allow Clovis Point wines to be poured at events on our premises. The required minimum purchase is 1/2 a bottle per person. Any wine remaining after your event belongs to you. A 10% discount will be applied to purchases of five cases or more. Payment for wine purchases is due 30 days prior to your event.
- A valet service for parking is required for events of 60 guests or more.
- To reserve, a non-refundable deposit of 1/2 of the rental fee is required. The remaining 1/2 of the rental fee is due 45 days before the event.
- A separate refundable security deposit of $1,500 is required 30 days prior to the event, as insurance against damage or extra clean-up of the premises.
- The hosting party is responsible for supplying its own tent and dance floor, if necessary, as well as tables and chairs, silverware, glassware, linens, flowers and anything else required for the event. Tables and chairs are not necessary for events with less that fifty people. The caterers, tent company, suppliers of music, etc. are subject to approval by Clovis Point. You may download a list of approved vendors here, or contact us for a list.
- You must rent portable restrooms if 50 or more people will attend your event.
- All garbage removal is your responsibility and is typically handled at your request by your caterer. Caterers are to be self-contained.
- The event host and all persons, caterers, tent and supply companies using the premises must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming Manor Lane Vineyards, LLC and East End Vineyards LLC as additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000.00, no later than 30 days prior to your event.
- All music must end at 10:30 p.m.